Fitrah Sips is an Ofsted-registered school, click here to see our registration details.
- We opened in August 2010.
- We are recognised by the British Government just like any other school in the UK apart from the following differences:
- As a private independent school, we do not get any funding from the council or the government whatsoever. Therefore, parents must pay to join our school.
- Our funding is a fraction of the funding that other government-funded schools receive.
- We are a registered charity, i.e. not made for profit. We rely on donations to cover our expenses.
- We are a designated faith school (Islamic School), i.e. just like other faith schools, we have Islamic ethos and culture.
We get inspected regularly, just like any other British school in the UK.
Find below our Ofsted inspection reports, from opening to date:
2021 ( the most recent report, published 7 Feb. 2022)